Job offer: French ecommerce Manager with fluent English
We are looking for a French ecommerce Manager with fluent English to join our team.
Your daily responsibilities would include managing the admin team (up to 8 people), operating our in-house system, responding to after-sales queries and maintaining and developing relationships with existing and prospective customers and suppliers. Accuracy and a keen eye for detail is imperative, as is excellent spoken and written French and English skills.
Our ecommerce company was founded in France in 2013, and has been headquartered in Bristol since July 2014. We specialise in selling designer inspired furniture and homeware. In addition, we are also in the process of developing new websites to appeal to a brand new customer base.
The company has grown rapidly and career progression is excellent for the right candidate.
Essential Functions :
- Maintaining, updating and improving company websites;
- Support and manage the team (briefs, reports, basic HR tasks);
- Providing excellent customer service (after-sales, placing orders, tracking orders, inbound and outbound calls, responding to emails);
- Contacting suppliers (UK and international);
- Daily content management such as adding new products and descriptions;
- Writing and updating content on websites and marketplaces;
- Basic admin tasks.
- A minimum of 2 years ecommerce experience;
- Be a native French speaker;
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to see commercial opportunities to increase traffic to the website;
- A positive and friendly demeanour;
- Excellent organisational skills;
- Enjoy working in a team;
- Possess excellent writing skills in both English and French (as you may be required to produce reports);
- Have good attention to detail.
Beneficial but not essential:
- Experience in emarketing;
- University degree in English, French, or a related field;
- Editorial writing experience preferred but not essential;
- Knowledge of SEO;
- Practical knowledge of social media management.
Start date: ASAP
Full time: 40h a week
Location St Werburgh’s BS2
Salary rate : 18-24K dependant on experience (Bonus based)
If you are interested in this position, then please send us your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills and experiences. email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!