Job offer: warehouse manager
Warehouse Manager in St.Werburgh’s
A small interiors company based in St.Werburgh’s requires a warehouse manager.
In addition to your responsable attitude, you will be hard working, trustworthy, energetic and in possession of great communication skills.
While previous warehouse manager or responsible experience are essential as full training will be provided.
A brief overview of your daily duties and tasks:
- Manage the warehouse team (binomial)
- Fulfilling orders
- Assisting with deliveries
- Assisting with collections
- Housekeeping, ensure the warehouse is a clean, tidy and safe working environment
- Improve the Warehouse environment with your experiences and ideas
Please note that the role is physically demanding therefore you will need to have a good level of fitness in order to succeed in this role. Please consider this seriously before you apply.
Location: St.Werburgh’s, BS2
Start date: ASAP
The company has grown rapidly and career progression is excellent for the right candidate.
To be considered, please reply with a covering letter and an up to date CV,
email : email@example.com
Please note that only applicants who have attached a CV will be contacted.