Job offer: Sales Advisor
We are looking for an English Sales Advisor with basic French to join our team.
Your daily responsibilities would include operating our in-house system, responding to after-sales queries and maintaining and developing relationships with existing and prospective customers and suppliers. Accuracy and a keen eye for detail is imperative, as is excellent spoken and written English skills.
Our small ecommerce company was founded in 2013 in France, and has been headquartered in Bristol since July 2014. We specialise in selling design furniture products. In addition, we are also in the process of developing a second website to appeal to a brand new customer base.
The company has grown rapidly and career progression is excellent for the right candidate.
- Customers service (after-sales, placing orders, tracking orders, phone, responding to emails)
- Contacting suppliers (UK and international)
- Coordinate and perform web content activities such as adding and describing new products
- Write and Update content on websites and marketplaces
- Basic admin tasks
Essential skills: The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Be a native English speaker
- Business or fluent level in French
- A positive and friendly demeanour
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enjoy working in a team
- Possess excellent writing skill in both English (as you may be required to produce reports
- Have good attention to detail
Beneficial but not essential:
- Experience of business administration
- Experience of marketing
- College degree in English, French, or a related field
- Editorial writing experience preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of SEO
- Working knowledge of social media
Start date: ASAP
Contract duration: from 1st June 2015 to 31st January 2016 which may be renewed
Full time, 40h / week
Location St Werburgh’s
Salary rate : dependant on experience (+ Bonus)
If you are interested, then please get in touch with your CV and cover letter highlighting your skills and experiences to : firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you