New job available: European SEO Controller
Calling all SEO specialists;
Working for the E-commerce Manager, but with close links to the product content team, you will be responsible for improving the organic rankings of our European websites. Time will be split between link building, keyword research, content writing and product setup.
You will be responsible for the timely and accurate setup of web products, coordinating translations and ongoing category content overhauls. With copy/web background you will be adept at combining high quality sales copywriting with an understanding of web analytics to ensure keyword rich content for SEO.
- Development of link building program.
- To develop and use web analytical tools to drive online SEO strategy. Preparing reports, actions and recommendations to improve website copy and website visibility in search engines
- Using analytics to provide tracking / monitoring reports
- Co-ordinating translations for new product setup – identifying and writing hierarchy + product copy
- Ensuring all products are optimised according to SEO best practices, with awareness of duplicate content, canonical tags etc..
- Ongoing amends / corrections / updates to existing products
- Enriching copy beyond catalogue content, adding additional info and incorporating keywords for SEO
- Ownership of web attributes and accuracy of their content within the content management system
- Creation of articles, buying guides, FAQ’s etc.. to add keyword rich content whilst simultaneously improving the customer experience. (inc arranging necessary translations).
- Staying up to date with industry developments and best practices
- Ad-hoc duties as required by Ecommerce manager
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum A-Level A-B grade in English
- Knowledge of SEO would be necessary
- Experience of CMS would be beneficial
- Competency with Excel
- Experience in an e-commerce copywriting role preferred
- Language skills in French/Spanish/German/Portuguese/Dutch would be beneficial.
Please send your application including your CV and a cover letter to Yann Brousse, Euro Marketing Promotions Analyst firstname.lastname@example.org